Affiliate marketing partner- AVG Technologies

Marketing partner National Pen Promotional Products

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Why Affiliate Marketing?


Why Affiliate marketing? With so many opportunities for a home based business available why would I choose Affiliate marketing? One word- Options.

Affiliate marketing offers me the option to represent brand name products from well established companies of my choosing. They will in turn pay me an advertising fee or sales commision for transactions originating from my websites.

I can now offer followers of my blog hundreds of products from top companies. Unlike some sites I am very particular about relevence and value of the companies I represent at my websites.

I know I keep saying this but, this is a long term venture. I am not looking to take the money and run.

Reputation goes a long way in any type of marketing, the companies I have chosen have a solid reputation for quality and value. I want happy, satisfied customers who, not only come back but also refer friends and relatives.

The best advertisement you can recieve is a personal recommendation from a happy customer.

And I am able to do this without contacting all these companies directly and working out a deal. How is this done? I use Commission Junction and ClickBank as my affiliate networks.

Commission Junction is an online advertising company owned by ValueClick and operates in the affiliate marketing industry. The company is the largest affiliate network in North America and operates worldwide. Of the top 500 retailers using 3rd party affiliate marketing software, 62% are powered by Commission Junction.

Basically, Commission Junction acts as a “broker”. They are contracted to develop a relationship with 3rd party marketers (like you and I) to advertise their products and services. CJ handles the interaction with the 3rd party marketers and keeps track of all the statistics and distributes payments.

Here is another great example of networking and leveraging. A company such as AVG Technologies now has thousands of people advertising their product, and it does not cost them a dime until a transaction is completed on their end. Brilliant!!

ClickBank was founded in 1998, ClickBank is a secure online retail outlet for more than 50,000 digital products and 100,000 active affiliate marketers. They offer the same type of service as CJ but sell only digital products (software, CDs,DVDs). They offer products in 23 different catagories from Arts and Entertainment to Travel.

Commission can be very high 80% or more, this is due the fact the products and the companies that supply them are relatively unkown. When choosing affiliate marketing partners from ClickBank I look at product closely. No disrespect to ClickBank, I just do not want anyone to not get what they paid for.

Between the two, I have plenty of options for affiliate marketing partners. All my affiliate partners offer a wide variety of advertising links and banners.

Placing them at your site is as easy as choosing the ad, copying the HTML or Java script code and pasting it at your site. The code contains your member code number to ensure transactions are credited to your account. And once again, and this is the best part, is all offered for you use free of charge.

The two websites, advertising from 16 affiliate marketing partners and I am not spending one single dime. Even, if I was to get an offer for my dream job (drummer for Lynyrd Skynyrd) I would continue to keep the websites in a position to be profitable.

This may be why some people claim running a online home based business is so easy to do. They just neglect to tell you about the six weeks it takes to get the ball rolling!!

All my affiliate partners are seeing impressions everyday of the week. Time will tell who will bCommission Junction, Clcikbanke the most profitable.

Like always, join and follow the blog, click the banners and text links to start making money. You can use the EWAHR Forum to post questions or request a review of a site or, you can e-mail me directly at ewahr2011@ yahoo.com



Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment