Affiliate marketing partner- AVG Technologies

Marketing partner National Pen Promotional Products

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Review of TravelGuard and Smokestik.

I hope everyone is enjoying and learning something from this blog. Please, feel free to contact me at ewahr2011@yahoo.com if you have any questions or comments you do not want to post. I will be happy to personally respond to your e-mail.

Today, I will review my affiliate partners TravelGuard  http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-5193667-10416600 and SmokeStick  http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-5193667-10712438.

TravelGuard offers low cost insurance policies for personal vacations or business related travel. Policies start as low as $30.00 (you make $16.00 for each sale). The comprehensive travel insurance programs, starting at $30, include per-trip & annual plans, coverage for trip cancellation, trip interruption, trip delay, medical expenses, baggage loss & more! Travel Guard provides 24/7-customer service. 

When choosing this partner I was again, looking to the future. With all the unrest overseas, severe weather events all over the world and the unpredictable price of fuels, cancelling a planned vacation or trip may not be your decision.

And with constantly rising airfares, vacation or business trip plans can be very costly. Having the option to safeguard those plans and expenses for $30.00 is a very good idea. I am marketing this partner through banners, Craigslist postings and e-mail marketing. I have had 402 “impressions” and 3 “clicks” since I stared marketing TravelGuard.

Let me say this first, I do not promote cigarette smoking of any type. I have lost many family members to the harmful effects of smoking. With that said, I also respect an individual’s right to smoke if they choose too. 

SmokeStik  is a revolutionary device that resembles a traditional cigarette and recreates the pleasures of smoking, including simulated "smoke" , without the tobacco, tar, and many of the chemicals that are found in a traditional cigarette. There is no tobacco or real smoke involved in its operation.

As a part-time musician, I understand what bar and club owners went through when smoking was banned from the bars in my area. Attendance went way down in the following months. It was even worse in the winter months. People don’t like standing outside in the weather to smoke, bar or no bar.

If this product works like they claim and either the tobacco companies or AMA endorse these types of products sales should soar. They have to cost less than traditional cigarettes at $65.00+ per carton.

Commission is 20% of each sale and SmokeStiks are the only smokeless cigarette assembled in the U.S.A. I am marketing this partner through banners, Craigslist postings and e-mail marketing. I have had 415 “impressions” and 7 “clicks” since I started marketing SmokeStik.

The goal is to provide products or services to a niche market (smokers/travelers) rather than every potential customer on the planet. You want potential customers at your website who are interested in your product line and are ready to buy. 

Like always, join and follow the blog, click the banners and text links to start making money. You can use the EWAHR forum to post questions or request a review of a site.

Peace.

Next time: Vision Premier Prepaid Visa Card http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-5193667-10582870

No comments:

Post a Comment