Affiliate marketing partner- AVG Technologies

Marketing partner National Pen Promotional Products

Monday, April 18, 2011

Traffic and a review of Fretlight Guitars


Traffic has been my “Lex Luther” since I started this project. And even with the other sites I set-up traffic was minimal. This time I want traffic, I want impressions, clicks and most of all sales.

I am happy to say I have had more traffic in the first couple of months, as I had in years with the other sites. To date the affiliate marketing partners advertising at the sites, on Craigslist and about one hundred emails have received 6,917 impressions and 167 clicks. Click here for data table  No sales yet.

For me, at this point the blog itself is just as important as the sales. Numbers keep trending upward at a very steady pace. Click for Impression trend chart, Click here for click trend chart.

Trends are made up of peaks and valleys. The peaks are great, but I want you to see how the bottom of the valleys are moving upward as time goes on Click here for highlighted impression trend chart.
People are following the blog, I am getting hits from all kinds of different sources. And most importantly, I am showing up in the search engines Click here for search results.

I have now been in business about 6 weeks. I couldn't be happier. I am a realist, this is truly more than I expected when I started.

If you are a 99er and you are considering starting a home based business without any start-up capitol, I will testify it can be done.

I firmly believe I will see sales from some of my affiliate marketing partners websites by the end of this quarter (June).

Next, I want to discuss PPC advertsing. I have banners up at this site for ClickSense ClickSense website, FushionCash FushionCash website Hits4Pay Hits4Pay website , NeoBux NeoBux website and EasyHits4U EasyHits4U website .

I have used them all and found they are not scams. All of them deliver exactly what they offer. Feel free to click the links provided check them out and if it looks good to you sign up and start clicking. By using the links provided, if you sign on you would be my direct downline. And I will offer you any help you need to be succsesful.

The issue is, what they offer. As I explained in the reviews you can't make a profit without producing substantial downline. The other issue is the advertising option. I bought 1000 views using credits from viewing ads. Of those 1000 views I received 1 impression per 100 views. Zero clicks at any of the advertisers.

The root cause is your ad or spalsh page is not viewed by a targeted, sales ready audience. This type of advertising is seemingly inexpensive, but I don't see it being a worthwhile endeavor for my business. At this point I intend to set PPC advertising off to the side and work on more ways to drive traffic organically.

Today's review is for FretLight Guitars Fretlight website.

Fretlight Guitars is my newest affiliate marketing partner. They have been in business since 1991. If you play guitar or want to learn to play guitar, you have to check this out.

The Fretlight guitar is an intelligent learning system inside a real, state-of-the-art guitar. Connected via a computer’s USB port, the heart of the Fretlight is a series of LED lights embedded in the guitar’s fretboard that signify finger placement.

These lights are triggered by video-based lessons and software, illuminating chords, scales, songs, tablature and riffs that enable users to learn and play a variety of rhythm and lead guitar parts. It enables beginner to advanced players to learn new skills over 10X faster than the familiar, frustrating exchange between guitar and book. The information is right on the neck, where you need it most.

They offer over 700 different products ranging from $2.99 songs to $900 guitar packages. An average order value is $150. Commission is from 8% to 15%. I will market this affiliate marketing partner using Craigslist and banners at Poppy's Cheap Gear Forum and Review.

Like always, join and follow the blog, click the banners and text links to start making money. You can use the EWAHR Forum to post questions or request a review of a site or, you can e-mail me directly at ewahr2011@ yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment