Affiliate marketing partner- AVG Technologies

Marketing partner National Pen Promotional Products

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Publishing your blog and a review of Work at Home No Scams.com


Once you have your website where you want it and you have your first keyword rich blog written and posted at the site, it's time to publish. Even though having your website available to the entire blogosphere is a bit scary, don't be worried. Until you start promoting traffic to your site, no one knows it is out there.With sites like Yola you can also unpublish at any time you like.

Now your are published, what's next? Getting people to your site.

Driving traffic to your website, to the novice is like standing at the bottom of Mt. Everest. You can see the top, but getting there is a completely different task.

But, like any seemingly un-surmountable task, a well developed plan will help you reach your goal. Even with a master business plan from time to time you will need to develop a plan for large tasks. Directing traffic to your site is a large task.

Try and use the easy routes first. Remember, this is a new project, you want to let everyone know where your site is located. Yola has quick links to Facebook, Twitter and can even access your email to let people know your site is up and running. I also use social media to annouce updates. Blogger also offers a a link to Google Buzz. This is free advertising, be sure to take advantage of it.

Another tool I found was Ping-o-matic http://pingomatic.com/. Ping-O-Matic is a service to update different search engines that your blog has updated. It sends a Ping (Ping is a basic internet program that allows a user to verify that a particular IP address exists and can accept requests) to 27 different search engines letting them know you have updated your blogsite. This is a free service.

Using Bloggers tracking software I can see I am getting traffic from all these sources. So, the first step in your plan should be to use free resources. Look around the internet, there are tons of free tools to help drive traffic. These are just the one I am using at this time. Next time I will discuss PPC (pay per click) advertising.

Today's review is a little different it is really more of a recommendation.

For the past 2 years (minus the last 45 days) my morning went like this; Get up at 7am and wake my son, start the coffee and check my email. Then, I would take my son to school and return home to start combing the web for work. One day while browsing Craigslist I saw a posting for a work at home job with Cha-Cha.

Cha-Cha is a service like KGB. You text message a question to them and they will send back the answer via text message. I always assumed this was done instantainiuosly with computers. Apperantly this is not the case. The texts are forward to human operators who find the answer to your question.

Like always, I Googled “Is Cha-Cha a scam?” One of the results I got back was a link to Work at Home No Scams.com. In it was an impartial review of Cha-Cha as a viable business opportunity. It contained a short history of the company, how the work is performed, compensation for the work and Pros vs. Cons. Written by a person who actually worked the Cha-Cha system.

I guess I should have been born in Missouri, “Show me” is always my answer to “This is a great opportunity”. I want to see the product or service at work. So, anytime someone offers me first hand information, they have my attention. That's exactly what Eddy Salomon and Work at Home No Scams.com provides.

Every opportunity I am involved in is a result of information gleened from Work at Home No Scams .com. Even the concept for this blog is roughly based on what Eddy Salomon is doing with his site.

My site is designed to work hand in hand with that type of site. They give you a quality overview and I try to explain more of the specific details and results based on day to day use, along with a few general business tips. I encourage you to send me an email if you have found an opportunity and want to know more about it.

Always keep in mind all these opportunities are driven by you.

Like always, join and follow the blog, click the banners and text links to start making money. You can use the EWAHR Forum to post questions or request a review of a site or, you can e-mail me directly at ewahr2011@ yahoo.com

Peace.

Next time: PPC advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment