Affiliate marketing partner- AVG Technologies

Marketing partner National Pen Promotional Products

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Non-traditional work models continued and review of Complete Tax


The reason I suggest you start out with Amazon M-turk and survey sites is the positive cash flow you can develop. Those sights will create income surprisingly, very quickly. At M-turk you can cash-out (transfer money) at 10 dollar intervals. My Survey allows you to exchange 1150 points for a $10 Amazon or PayPal gift card. Vindale Research has a higher cash-out threshold ($50) but you can make money pretty quickly (if you choose to) with Vindale Research. But , remember “You reap what you sow” you have to put in some effort to receive the rewards.

By the end of the first month your balance sheet should be in the black (positive cash flow). At that point you can “invest” that money back into your business, if you like.

Now, with money in your pocket you can begin to look at other opportunities.

Hopefully, by now you have some sort of business plan and have set a long term goal and a couple of obtainable short term goals. If you need help with goal setting, send me an email and I will try to help.

To some this may seem trivial or unneeded. But, look at it this way:

If you live in L.A. and want to drive to New York you would either use a conventional map, Google or Yahoo maps or maybe even GPS to determine the route to your destination.

Hmmm, If I want to get to an unfamiliar destination I can use a map (plan).

Then doesn't it make sense to devlop a plan to help direct you to your ultimate destination? Of course it does. So, with your business plan in place and money coming in, let's take a look at expanding our horizons.

Even though I am using only “free” opportunities” as a part of my business model it doesn't mean that is your only option. There are literally hundreds of work at home opportunities that require a small start-up fee (a fee charged for initial enrollment in a program).

Some have been around longer than I have. Companies like Amway, Avon, Tupperware, PartyLight and Mary Kay have a very well established product lines, training programs and ad campaigns. “With your nose to the grindstone” all these companies can be profitable.

I recently read an article that claimed there are thousands of “abandoned Avon customers” all over this country. People get started, build a customer base and then give up for one reason or another. That leaves their customers without a representative. People can be very loyal to the Avon brand. It cost as little as $20.00 to get started with Avon.

Tomorrow, I will begin the discussion of building a website using Free Website Hosting.

Now, I want to review Complete Tax http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-5193667-10861198

There are two things in life you can't escape, Death and taxes.

I want to explore a variety of affiliate partners before I really settle in on the ones I will continue to use. I have been using tax prep software at home since it hit the market. It is much simpler and much more accurate than doing things with pencil and paper.

Complete Tax tax return preparation and e-filing software offers the convenience of a secure, browser-based tax interview, allowing the taxpayer to use their home computer to save time and effort when preparing and filing their tax return. Access the tax return conveniently from any computer at any time. They pretty much offer the same things as other tax prep companies.

I understand their will be slow growth most of the year, but April 15th is 4 days away! I would think from December to May will be the busy season. I am marketing Complete Tax through banners at this site, Craigslist and email marketing. Commission is 20% of each sale generating from your site.

If this is your first visit, I will remind you this is a chronological journal of how I started a home based business. Be sure to check older blogs to get all the fine details.

I want to take a minute to thank everyone who reads this blog, you are a big part of the reason this project is moving forward. Keep up the good work!!!

Like always, join and follow the blog, click the banners and text links to start making money. You can use the EWAHR Forum to post questions or request a review of a site or, you can e-mail me directly at ewahr2011@ yahoo.com

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment