Affiliate marketing partner- AVG Technologies

Marketing partner National Pen Promotional Products

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The EWAHR forum

When I started this blog it was my intent to provide a journal (road map) of my efforts to create a profitable home based internet marketing business. This business would produce the same income as a part time job.

I intentionally set the bar low. I do not have expectations of making thousands of dollars a day on the internet. I figured if I create an online business that creates $600 a month, then this project is a success.

I can then pass on the information free of charge to help fellow 99ers. I suppose I could put it in an e-book and leave out all the important details so you will buy the next book, but that's not how I roll.

The advertising at the site serves 2 purposes. First to give you exposure to quality affiliate marketing partners. 

And secondly to create income. I am counting on people reading the blog to click the links I provide when they need need a product or service. I am counting on my reputation as someone who provides you with good information to convince you to use the links, when making a purchase.

Within this blog I have also created a forum section. I added it to provide readers a place to ask questions, seek advice, share ideas, share opportunities, rant, rave and otherwise create a community of budding small internet business owners.

Unlike other forums, I encourage you to submit a link to a business opportunity that actually works.

But in doing so, keep in mind the mission of this blog. Post only genuine business opportunities that you are using. Links to business opportunities must be in text link format only. Please post each opportunity only once. Repeat submissions will be removed. I will also monitor the links and if they go nowhere and offer nothing they will be removed. Do unto others......

Sorry, for all the negatives in one module. Deep breath.., Moving on!!

Now we have an open forum to discuss success and or failures. This is all part of the plan. This blog will quite literally “hold your hand” as you begin to develop a profitable home based business.

I know this sounds cliché' but, there truly is no such thing as a “stupid question”. I have had many, many employees ask me a question who's answer was completelty obvious to me, yet completely alien to them. I have also seen so-called “stupid questions” save time, money and injury.

If you have a question about anything I post (or have posted) let me know and I will do my best to find you the answer you are looking for. All the programs I share or review are driven by the indivdual using the program. Different users will produce different results.

As a Quality Manager your worth is measured in how much money you save a company. With that being said, I was responsible for ensuring each process ran at optimal levels. For the most part our processes didn't change much. The only consistant variable was the operator (the person running the machine). So, if a process wasn't “producing”, the first thing I looked at who was “pushing the button”.

I had a round peg, square hole rant a while back so I will spare you the rhetoric. Everybody processes information differently. Some people need support where others consistantly work “without a net”. My point is, just because someone tells you “anyone can do it”, don't feel bad (or alone) if you need support. I am here to offer you that support.

Like always, join and follow the blog, click the banners and text links to start making money. You can use the EWAHR Forum to post questions or request a review of a site or, you can e-mail me directly at ewahr2011@ yahoo.com



Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment