Affiliate marketing partner- AVG Technologies

Marketing partner National Pen Promotional Products

Monday, April 11, 2011

Non-traditional work models


Everday, I am learning more and more about non-traditional work models. There are a staggering number of legitimate opportunities to develop a profitable home based business. Still, and I cannot stress this enough. It will take time and effort on your part. No way around it, plain and simple, if you want to succeed.

What you don't have to do is waste your time and effort.

That's were my non-traditional work model comes in. The opportunites in my model are legitimate opportunities to create income from work you perform. You do the work they require, and you will be paid per your agreement.

The amount of money you can create is dependent on how much you are willing to “invest” in the project. Remember, our goal is to create income without investing money. So, the “investment”is your time and effort.

The first opportunity I recommend is Amazon Mechnical Turk. Depending on your goals (what you need to make each month) and your skill set. M-turk may be all you need.You can read my review of Amazon Mechanical Turk in past blogs, I won't go into great detail here. There are also links to other reviews of M-Turk.

Once you are comfortable with M-turk. I suggest you sign up with a couple of sites that pay you to take surveys. My favorite and the easiest to use is MySurvey. The do not offer a referral bonus at this time, but they are still my favorite.

MySurvey simply asks you to take surveys from independent research companies. You are awarded a prescribed number of points for each survey completed. Some take a minute or two, other times it make take 30 minutes to complete the survey. Surveys range from 5 points to hundreds of points. Points can then be converted to PayPal or Amazon Gift cards. With MySurvey you receive a minimum of 5 points everytime you complete a survey no matter what the length.

Vindale Research offers different choices in the type of survey you will be involved in. Beside online surveys they offer surveys of products and services offered online. Some surveys pay $50.00 or more. I receive offers for surveys daily from Vindale Research. Make sure you use Internet Eplorer when using Vindale Research (see my review).

You can easily (time + effort = easily) make money every month using just those 3 sites. The amount you make is completely up to you. Visit the sites and see for yourself. No tricks, hidden fees or lifetime membership is required for any of them. And you can do them from the privacy of your own home.

These 3 sites also allow you to make money you can invest back into your business to pay for your website fees, advertsing costs and other supplies and tools.

Review time: Nerdy Shirts http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-5193667-10868335 offers a special place to find all sorts of fun T-shirts, hoodies, watches and more. I am a big printed t-shirt and blue jean wearer and have been since the seventies. I even tossed around starting a silk screen business with a buddy back in the early eighties. Besides, they also have Charlie Sheen T-Shirts. My guess is they will stock the “hot for a minute” t-shirts whenever they hit the market.

I am sure I am not the only one who buys t-shirts and their pricing is in-line with other online t-shirt sites. I am marketing them through Craigslist and banners at my sites. I plan to market them using email once I get a better handle on email marketing. If your friends or family want a t-shirt, they can get it from you. You get a 13% commission on sales genrating from your site.

Rock.com Store http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-5193667-10690543. Did you ever wonder were teenagers get the studded belts and ripped up clothes? At Rock.com you will find men’s and women’s t-shirts and hoodies, posters and fabric posters, infant and toddler apparel, hats and caps, backpacks and wallets, patches and magnets, stickers and buttons, wristbands and belts, jewelry and key chains, towels and blankets, guitar picks, and even shoelaces and neckties. The more vampire movies they churn out in Hollywood, the better.

Actually, I decided on this site to market Rock.com Store at my forum site: Poppy's Cheap Gear Forum and Review http://cheapgearforum.yolasite.com/ . I am also using Craiglist and may email market this site as well. People have been selling this kind of stuff since the seventies, you see it on the street all the time, so the market is there. They pay a 20% commission for sales genrating from your site. Over time, they could both be reliable producers of income.

Like always, join and follow the blog, click the banners and text links to start making money. You can use the EWAHR Forum to post questions or request a review of a site or you can e-mail me directly at ewahr2011@ yahoo.com


Peace.

Next time: More about my non-tradtional work model and a review of Complete Tax http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-5193667-10861198

No comments:

Post a Comment