Affiliate marketing partner- AVG Technologies

Marketing partner National Pen Promotional Products

Monday, April 4, 2011

Review of AVG Technologies

Welcome back. I would like to start today by quickly discussing diversification. After 30 years in manufacturing it is easy to understand why you need to diversify. For those of you who are new to business, I will try to explain. 

Since I lived within walking distance a lake most of my childhood, I learned to fish at a young age. Armed with a cane pole and a can of worms I would spend hours fishing and bring home 1 maybe 2 each outing. As I got older I started using different types of fishing poles and baits, to increase the amount of fish I could catch. I diversified my approach.

Definition according to Merriam-Webster:
1: to make diverse : give variety to <diversify a course of study>

2: to balance (as an investment portfolio) defensively by dividing funds among securities of different industries or of different classes

3: to increase the variety of the products of <diversify a business>

The easiest way to catch more fish, is to have more lines in the water. The same holds true in business. If you limit yourself to one product you are at the mercy of the economic trends. By diversifying your business you can “bend” with the economy. If sales slowdown in one area, you can focus on the profitable areas of the business until the sales come back.

As I build my new online business I am trying to keep things diverse from the start. I am marketing products and services (yes, services not only products) at my websites, posting on Craigslist and through email marketing. A couple of the products and services can even be telemarketed if I choose to do so.  I am looking for new marketing strategies daily. I suggest you think about doing the same.

Now the review; I was introduced to AVG Technologies about 3 years ago. Our I.T. guy at work switched all of our internet browsers to Firefox and installed free anti-virus software from AVG Technologies. 

The free version from AVG is very powerful and works extremely well. They of course offer an upgrade and many other web related services. If you do not have antivirus software take time to download the free version. If you are going to be “surfing” numerous sights daily you need at least minimal protection from Adware and Spyware.

Choosing AVG Technologies as an affiliate was easy. I have used their products for the last few years and I am very pleased with the performance. I am sure my customers will be pleased as well. Make a customer happy and they may tell a couple of their friends, make them angry and they will tell everybody they meet.

If you want more detailed information click the AVG banner on the home page or follow this link:


I try to choose affiliates that I believe have something unique to offer. Be it, unique products, services or pricing. I personally, use the internet to makes sure I am getting the most for my money all the time. I don’t have a problem ordering online to save money. I see more and more people doing this every day. I hate the fact gasoline prices are rising daily, but I am sure it will drive business to the internet.

As of today AVG Technologies has received the most “hits” of any of my affiliates. The AVG banner is seeing traffic daily. Unless I miss my guess, my first sales will be from AVG Technologies.

Like always, sign up and follow the blog, use the banners and text links to visit and sign up to start making money. Any questions you may have or sites you would like me to review can be posted at the EWAHR Forum page. 

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment